Thursday, April 22, 2010

You know you have been wearing maternity underwear too long...

So I was getting dressed this morning and I pulled out a pair of underwear, and realized they were a pair of baby pants! This is what you get for not 1. folding your underwear and 2. wearing maternity underwear for way too long!!

My poor husband...how patient is he!

I guess that will be the good news losing the baby weight, I can wear normal clothes again. At this point I have no idea what normal even will be! Will I go back to my old size, or will I get to enjoy building a whole new wardrobe in another size. I know from the short time I wasn't pregnant, that just because your weight is in the range does not mean that everything goes back into the same place it was before!

This also goes for wearing breast accessible clothing. Unfortunately for my husband, this is not for his enjoyment. This is for ease in whipping it out for my 5 week old while corralling my 13 month old. It truly is amazing what you learn how to do in a pinch.

1 comment:

Erin Arena said...

Haha, love this. I hear ya on the "breast accessible" clothing...yesterday I wore a t-shirt that was too tight and it was not fun trying to get that thing up...grrr. Oh and you're so right about how resourceful we mommies become! :)