Thursday, April 22, 2010

This new thing I thought I would I would try

My lovely sister-in-law Erin started a blog when she got pregnant with her little man. She was able to document the whole way for her family and friends to see what she was up to. I thought that was a pretty cool idea and she suggested I do one to. I thought what the heck, can't take but a few minutes here and there and this would be a good way keep a sort of diary of the craziness I currently call my life and also a nice way for my family far and close to keep tabs on our nutty family.

So I hope you enjoy. I will as always probably give TMI (Too Much Information), something I can't seem to stop myself from doing, and also post some pics of the kids and keep you up to date on what is up.

Wish me luck!! We have started on a crazy journey raising two kids 12 months and 5 days apart, at the very least it will be entertaining!!

5 comments:

Erin Arena said...

Yay! I am so glad you are doing this and I will definitely be a loyal follower. We miss you guys so much and I love that I can keep up with your family :)

Stephanie Ichien said...

Hi Mama Sarah!! Erin told me you started this.. .I love it!! Of course she convinced me too (she's such a pioneer! haha), so I'm just glad we can all keep up-to-date this way! Miss you all so much and looking forward to seeing you in not TOO long! Much love!! xoxo

diana blom said...

Hi my creative Sarah. I hope I can figure this out. Sounds like a GREAT idea. Have fun with it and i WILL continue watching it. Love Ya, MOM oxoxoxoxoxox

diana blom said...

YES.....Idid it...all by myself. MOM oxoxox

Marla Mertel said...

Hi Sarah, I love this blog too. So much easier than facebook. The people I love dearly are on here. Mike and I had sooooo much fun baby sitting. Ryan is so smart, cute, happy and fun to watch. Elise is a sweet little bundle, she is soooo cute and is getting bigger by the day. Having 2 kids that close together you must be wonder woman!!!! See you when we get back from Florida. Ps. have a happy birthday! Love you.